Understanding Payroll introduces you to federal and state payroll requirements and forms. The training takes you through each step of the payroll process and provides you a basic understanding of federal and state payroll requirements and forms.
- Eight-step Approach to Payroll Tax Compliance
- Employment-related IRS Publications
- Employer Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding Worker Classification
- Compensation and Fringe Benefits
- Form W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Forms 941 and 944 Employer's Federal Tax Returns
- Form 940 Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return
- Form W-2 Annual Wage and Tax Statement
- Form W-3 Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements
- Form 1099 Annual Information Returns
- Form 1096 Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns
- Payroll Options - Pros and Cons
Recorded online presentation
Note: You must have a high speed Internet connected computer with sound.
For more information about S&Y recorded online training, click Recording Online Training.
Free (although the course is free, you must register to attend)
T o register, fill out the form then click the Register button below.